In modern times, Celtic art is popularly thought of in terms of national identity and therefore specifically Irish, Scottish, or Welsh. Celtic knots are a variety of knots and stylized graphical representations of knots used for decoration used extensively in the Celtic style of Insular art. These knots are most known for their adaptation for use in the ornamentation of Christian monuments and manuscripts, such as the 8th-century St. Teilo Gospels, the Book of Kells, and the Lindisfarne Gospels. Most are endless knots, and many are varieties of basket weave knots. The Celtic Knot represents loyalty, enduring faith, or eternity in friendship and love.
- SPU: GP30013
- Collection: Celtic
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver, Black, Gold
- Pendant size: 61*29 mm（2.40*1.14 inches）
- Necklace Length: 50cm+5cm
- Clean it with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep away from water and chemicals.
- Avoid wearing it when swimming, bathing, or sweating.