The Ankh is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that was most commonly used in writing and in the art to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself. The sign has a cross shape but with an oval loop in place of an upper bar.
Egyptian Ankh cross necklace, small and large two sizes for couples, made of stainless steel, hypoallergenic, comfort-fit and nice looking.
- SPU: TP12270
- Collection: Religious
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pendant Size：34*14mm/60*27mm
- Weight: 7.7/22g
- Chain Length: 20+2/22+2 inches
- Clean it with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep away from water and chemicals.
- Avoid wearing it when swimming, bathing or sweating.